Anyone who’s in a business that involves sales transactions knows that a smooth operating Point of Sale (POS) is a non-negotiable.
A high-functioning POS touches every aspect of your restaurant, from processing customer credit cards to tracking food and beverage inventory. The accuracy and speed of those processes can impact your profit margins, not to mention your potential for professional bliss, in a huge way.
If your POS is outdated or still operating with hand-written tickets, cash registers, and manual weekly inventory checks that run into the wee hours of the morning, you’re running yourself and your business ragged. Hear us when we say, “it doesn’t have to be that way.”
Picture the possibilities.
A Point of Sales system that:
- is customizable and fluid for monthly / seasonal promos, menu changes, and discounts
- can efficiently collect and organize your sales data so you know what’s selling and what’s not, which will then inform your promo decisions, menu rotation, staff incentives, social media content ... we could go on and on.
- intuitively deploys layered security to keep business and customer data safe. Consumer trust is integral to your success.
- will not break the bank while you wait to see the return on your investment — and you will see a return on it. This Better Business Funding article highlights some excellent ways to invest in technology in your restaurant.
- WORKS. Yes, it should be a no-brainer, but you can spring for all the proverbial bells and whistles the tech world has to offer your business, and if it’s not the right one for YOU and the way YOU operate — it’s not worth a dime. That’s why we customize your system for your needs and functionality.
What your wait staff needs is a POS system that will allow servers and hosts to
- find menu items easily
- track table availability
- split bills quickly and accurately
- have multiple access points, so they don’t have to wait in line to put in orders.
What your customer needs: All of the above because a system designed to help optimize your restaurant’s operations is a system designed to care for your customers. A relaxing, tasty, friction-free dining experience is what moves a customer from first-time guest to loyal friend, and it’s how you grow a stellar reputation. We want to see your restaurant stand the test of time by moving WITH the changing times and reaping the benefits of the latest technology.
That’s why Securis Systems is honored to be a licensed dealer of Heartland POS.
Heartland POS systems set the standard for the hospitality industry with tools that will meet and exceed industry standards for menu organization, payment processing, table management, inventory tracking, scheduling, kitchen display system (KDS) management, gift cards, payroll, and more.
Yes, there’s actually more.
And yes, Heartland POS really can do it all, and do it very, very well.