Why work for Securis Systems?
We are a company providing professional services to Hospitality and Retail organizations throughout the country. We are headquartered in Tampa, conveniently located to best serve our clients. Our team has deep expertise with all aspects of Hospitality and Retail industry software and hardware, and its related infrastructure technology. We enjoy leveraging the latest technology at our client sites while focusing on providing world-class service & solutions. We are looking for a team member to grow with our company as we continue to expand.
Full Job Description
Securis Systems is looking for a National Sales Director to join our growing team.
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute momentum to a high velocity, rapidly scaling company? Then we’re looking for you! This is opportunity is an opportunity to build a sales team from the ground up!
Who You Are
Entrepreneurial. Tenacious. Meticulous with details. Fun. Quick. Smart. You have an obsession with becoming the product expert. You don’t need a sales engineer, you ARE the expert in your domain. You enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. You enjoy having answers when people ask questions because you hate not knowing. Your follow up and follow through for customers is mind-blowing.
You believe in the “power of small teams”, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, solutions and deployment are everyone’s responsibility. You digest information quickly, you collaborate effortlessly and you’re fearless when it comes to breaking ground in a new arena. Being one of the first key hires in a growing startup is exhilarating to you.
Your Main Goal in this Role
Your main goal is to create new partnerships with clients needing managed services, cybersecurity, network infrastructure install\setup, and POS Hardware\Software related services. You’ll be responsible for identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing partnerships contributing to our rapid growth in in all aspects of our services portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing
- Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing channels to encourage prospects to schedule an online demo
- Work with the CEO & Founder to create and develop marketing and sales channels and other partners to our target market
- Work with CEO to master and expand our current CRM system.
- Generate high quality leads, managing the sales pipeline and closing new business in our target markets
- Understand customer needs and pain points and be able to demonstrate a solution to solve their needs using our products without needing to depend on entirely on a sales engineer (CEO or Senior techs will assist on high end technical attributes as needed)
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demos and meetings to appropriate level of customer executives responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Meet and/or exceed assigned revenue and customer acquisition expectations
- Generate target revenue via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
- Other duties as required
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field and;
- 3-5 years demonstrated sales success
- Strong understanding of solution sales - and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products
- Ability to travel as needed to trade shows, partner events and to meet prospective customers
- Manage Services Industry experience a major plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Superior communication skills and strong business acumen
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow up skills
- Salesforce or other enterprise CRM experience
Base - $60,000 to $70,000.00 /year with an OTE $120-150K+
- 3 Weeks paid vacation, paid holidays.
- Company provided Cell Phone
- Paid Training and Certifications
- 401k plan with Company Matching.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Full Job Description
Securis Systems is looking for a POS Programmer to join our growing team.
The POS Programmer will handle the majority of our day-to-day programming requests for clients, as well as helping build, stage, and deploy new POS databases and hardware. We are looking for someone with Aloha programming experience, as the majority of our customers are currently on this platform. The job will also entail learning and programming on our newest POS platform, Heartland Restaurant, as well as other day-to-day activities. We believe in cross training, and will be sure to teach this person all other aspects of our technology stack, so that they can be effective during downtime by helping out with other IT related tasks. This is a very unique opportunity to learn, grow, and expand your resume while getting hands-on training.
To be successful in this position, the candidate needs to be an effective communicator, a solid problem solver, and a hardware/software generalist with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Maintain and program Aloha NCR systems for our clients, based on tickets that they submit for new items, menus, and more.
- Triage and document technology issues related to POS, both programming and hardware.
- Work with clients and systems to document and provide detailed problem solving efforts.
- Participate in technology projects (upgrades, rollouts, remediation, onboarding, etc.).
- Work closely with, and escalate issues as necessary to other Securis Systems resources.
- Monitor and respond to alerts from our remote system monitoring tools, and if necessary, input issues into our service ticketing system.
- Perform routine desktop hardware support and repairs for clients.
- Prioritize second level support calls and troubleshoot, analyze and resolve when possible.
- Onsite support & troubleshooting as needed throughout the greater Central Florida Area. Some overnight stays may be required.
- High school diploma, College experience a plus
- Industry certificates a plus
- 2+ years of NCR Aloha programming experience.
- Experience providing customer service and support
- Extra points for experience with other Restaurant Technology Platforms including Micros, Heartland Restaurant, PosiTouch, Toast
- Prior experience with Restaurant POS Hardware\Software
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to manage multiple databases for multiple clients.
- Experience using ALOHA CFC in a multi unit configuration
- Able to document all changes, and maintain a clean database.
- Able to coach and guide users through basic computer tasks
- Excellent people, organization and communication skills.
- Able to work as a self-starter while collaborating as part of a team.
- Able to maintain calm under pressure and thrive dealing with the unexpected.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds occasionally (servers, equipment, etc.)
- Able to sit or stand for prolonged periods
- 2 Weeks paid vacation, paid holidays.
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Training and Certifications
- 401k with Company Matching.
The Candidate chosen for this position may have some opportunity to have a flex schedule in which some work can be done nights and weekends, e.g. server reboots, server provisioning, applying updates and other after-hours troubleshooting.
Candidate must pass a background check, and have a clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
We’re always interested in recruiting the best talent for the job. So if you don't see a job opening yet, feel free to send us your resume and let us know what job you are looking for.